fresh goat cheese
rosemary leaves, chopped
garlic clove (crushed)
extra virgin olive oil
- Place fresh goat cheese into a jar
- Sprinkle with sumac spice and then add the chopped rosemary, crushed garlic and a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil.
- Leave to marinate for a few hours (overnight is preferable)
- Serve with a salad of paper-thin cucumbers seasoned with the goat cheese marinade.
* The sumac is a Middle Eastern spice... It's purple in colour and has a slightly citrusy flavour. It is used mostly to make marinades, sauces and dressings. It's great with chicken, lamb, eggplant, chickpeas and fish.
Images and Recipe Courtesy of Juls' Kitchen