Thursday 1 March 2012

Cosas Minimas by Blanca Gomez...

I'm not one to get overly excited by prints but I recently discovered a fabulous illustrator and graphic designer who's art just spoke to me.  Blanca Gomez is a spanish artist who lives and works in Madrid. She recently started her own design company called  Cosas Minimas  (little things) which is a collection of her drawings in print form.  I can't put my finger on what it is that I love so much about her creations but it must have something to do with their very simple and quirky nature.  I feel like Blanca's light-hearted yet captivating drawings are the type of images you would find displayed in a Parisian Cafe, don't you think?

 If you're interested in buying some of these or simply checking out her portfolio, click here.   

Here are some of my faves:





















































Images Courtesy of  Cosas Minimas

No comments:

Post a Comment