Thursday 9 February 2012

Urrutia Design in Mill Valley, California...

Houzz  is one of my favorite interior design websites. Anytime I log on I find tons of inspiring images that give me plenty of ideas for future projects in my own home.  Last night,  I fell upon this adorable house conceptualized by Urrutia Design. What I really appreciate about this design is the fact that #1: the floors are light wood (I challenge you to find a beautiful space that doesn't have dark flooring!) and #2: the walls are painted in dark earthy tones.

Don't get me wrong, I love dark hardwood flooring and white furniture but they are so inconvenient for everyday life. I have 2 dogs who love scratching floors and jumping on the couches when no one is looking....

Anywho, check out this house. It's pretty unique, the kitchen is lovely and the backyard is awesome too!






















No comments:

Post a Comment